WHY CHOOSE US
At Cosyst Devices, we believe that our success is driven by the people we employ. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about innovation, quality, and sustainability. As a leading manufacturer of PVC strip curtains and air curtains, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are seeking individuals who are driven, proactive, and committed to excellence. We believe in creating a collaborative work environment that encourages open communication, creativity, and teamwork.
Currently, we are hiring
- Business Representative (Client Relationship Manager)
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
Currently Hiring For Mechanical Engineer with Techno- Sales skills for Mumbai branch
- Candidate with techno commercial skills, relevant experience in industrial sales, tools & Equipments
- Generate customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Execution of Hot & Cold aisle Containment.
- Identification of new customers and new business development.
- Analyzing market trends
- Prepare proposals, CAD drawing presentations for potential customers
- Assess sites to determine Client requirement
- Ensure prompt follow - up with customers for orders, commercial terms, problem resolution, etc
- Provide technical information about equipment and services to potential customers or dealers
Competencies & Other requirements
- Diploma or BE Mechanical Engineer.
- Read and interpret sketches,diagrams, drawings and blueprints.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS office, PPT, Excel, Net surfing).
- Ready to travel.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills, Convincing and negotiation skills.
Currently Hiring For Manager - Sales & Technical
- Candidate with techno commercial skills, relevant experience in industrial sales, tools & Equipment’s
- Assess sites to determine requirement of Client.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their needs.
- Develop & maintain the corrective/preventive action systems by prompt follow – up & closure with customers for orders, commercial terms, problem resolution, etc.
- Provide technical information about equipment and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Responsible for development activities in the shop floor to improve the performance, reduce losses and increase the productivity.
- Provide Technical support to staff
- Provide Product Support, Manufacturing Support & failure Analysis.
- Develop, Maintain & Ensure Compliance Procedure, work instructions & Best Practices.
- Developing, Planning, designing & implementing new methods for installation Procedure.
- Planning & preparing daily, weekly& monthly sales Projections
- Analysis for process loss/defect & generation of action plan.
- Liaising with existing customers to develop new business opportunities.
- Negotiating tender, contract terms & Conditions.
- Maintaining professional working contact with key suppliers & third parties.
- Reviewing customer drawings, plans, & other documents to quote client accordingly.
- Prepare CAD drawing presentations for potential customers.
- Experience with Sliding door and Hot aisle containment will be added advantage.
- Candidates should have 2- 3 years Techno-sales experience.
- BE Mechanical
- Should be willing to travel.
- Experience in industrial sales, tools & equipment sales.
- Excellent communication skill-Written & Verbal.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS office, PPT, Excel, Net surfing) & Auto Cad 2D & 3D.
- Apply only if located at Bengaluru, first preference for North Bengaluru candidate.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)