An Air Curtain or Air Door comes with many benefits but selecting the right one is crucial.
Here are 5 factors you should keep in mind while selecting an Air Curtain/Air Door.
1. Airflow: Getting an air curtain with the required airflow is probably one of the prime factors. An air door that provides the desired airflow is highly efficient even when there is a high variation between indoor & outdoor temperatures. Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM), is the unit used for measuring airflow and indicates the compressor’s flow rate. An air curtain with a CFM above 800 provides an excellent airflow rate.
2. Dust & Insect Rejection: A good air curtain must ensure to keep the hygiene levels up at all times by blocking dust & insects. Hence, be sure to check dust and insect rejection rates. Anything above 80% is good.
3. Noise levels: Another key feature is the noise levels. We all know that decibel (dB) is the unit used for measuring sound. A usual conversation is around 60 dB and, higher the dB louder is the sound. An air curtain with a dB of 75 or below is good.
4. Available width: It is crucial to select an air curtain that fits your door. If the door width is 6ft., you must get an air curtain of the same size. In case the perfect fit is not available, get a wider one.
5. Disinfection & Purification System: An Air curtain with a disinfection and purification system can deactivate viruses, kill bacteria and neutralize allergens & contaminants. With the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, be sure to select an air door that has a disinfection and purification system.
Cosyst offers a wide range of high-performance air curtains with a CFM range of 900-2400, 85% dust and insect rejection rate, 75 dB noise levels, various models, six different sizes and, comes with a disinfection and purification system for maximum safety.
Get your free consultation, recce & quote today!
Call us on +91 7292003326.