PVC Strip Curtains
What are they ?
Hung on a rail, overlapping strips act like a wall to insulate
two areas tightly. Their flexibility and their movement on the
hanging system allow them to be passed through very easily.
Where to use them ?
Transparent strip curtains can be used on any closing-opening
system requiring strong insulation (temperature, noise,
draught, dusts…) and very easy traffic flow. Very adaptable and
re-adaptable, they can be used as windows, pedestrians or
vehicles doors and partition walls.
WHY USE FLEXIBLE PVC STRIPS?
Flexible PVC is the only suitable material to use for strip
curtains because of its strong thermal and acoustic
insulation. Its flexibility and ease of movement allow an
effortless passage and the transparent strip gives you clear
vision through the opening.
- Supple & flexible – Transparent
- Easy to clean – Not toxic (Human & Environment)
- Energy efficient – Cost effective
- Longevity – Recyclable
- Thermal insulator – Sound reduction
- Fast operating – Water & air tight .
- Impact and tearing – Chemical aggression
- Fire resistant – UV resistant
The addition of special additives used by us
compounding department offer specific properties to
flexible PVC for specific applications:
- Cold resistant – Freeze resistant
- UV & IR filters – High fire retardant
- Anti-static – Anti-insect
- Transparent or opaque – Wide range of colours
- Perfumed – High UV resistant